Monday, June 16, 2008

My new project...

As I sit here listening to the beautiful tenor crooning of Josh Groban, I contemplate how truly blessed I have been over the years. I have 4 beautiful children, a wonderful husband, a supportive extended family, very kind in-laws, and great friends who check in on me often to make sure I am still running on "sane". I have been given the blessing of knowing where I am going in life and where I want to end up (now to do what it takes to hit that mark!). Lastly, I have been given the gift of photography and over the last year have been able to share this gift with others. Life is good!

I have decided that it is time to give back to others and so I have joined a non-profit group called Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. I strongly believe in their cause as I feel that no Mom (or Dad or brother or sister for that matter) should have to lose a baby without some form of beautiful remembrance of their precious little one. Little babies are so precious and if there is anything I can do to lessen the pain that these families are going through , I will jump at the chance. Please take a minute to take a look at their website and if there is anything you feel you can do, please don't hesitate (they need non-photographers too!). Although I have not photographed any precious angels that have passed on, here are just a few of the angels that now lay in their mother's arms.









0 comments: