Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Taylor Group

What can I say? I had a great time with this family. They had so many "sub-family" types it was really fun -- even a baby that was just barely over 2 weeks old. Have I told you how much I love doing shots of newborns. Too bad it wasn't a full shoot! They had an engaged couple in the mix as well as a newlywed couple. I am sure Mom and Dad were having the time of their life. Thanks so much for letting me share in your fun Rebecca and Todd....



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love the kissing one! Its beautiful- and the processing gives it that romantic feel! Great work! :)

Jessie said...

Ok, im in love with those long pearl earrings!! Very cute stuff Liz!

Kacee said...

You have done some amazing stuff! You are very creative and do a wonderful job!