Monday, February 8, 2010

It's time for a contest...

The Contest is here... Just because I love my friends / clients!

First the prize - a newborn session in my studio for FREE! You will also receive 5 FREE digital files with that! Yippee! What a deal! That is a value of over $185.

So here's what you need to do...

You (or whomever you are nominating for this great gift)... must be due between February 15 and April 30.

How to enter: All you need to do is email me at Liz@signaturepd.com and in the subject line type in Contest - {mama to be's name}. I will take entries until midnight, Saturday, February 13. Voting will begin on my blog on Monday February 15 and the person with the most votes wins! Hollla!

And because a post isn't a post without a pic...

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Dang! I miss it by like 12 days! Seesh!

And I would totally nominate myself, because I'm cool like that! ;-)

Liz Applegate said...

And because you are so cool, I will definitely let you in. When are you due?