Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Darlin' Talon | Liz Applegate | Farmington NM Baby Photographer

All I can say to the cuteness of this little guy is Oh. My. Gosh. I absolutely loved working with little Talon. I have loved this little guy from afar every week at church and love to play with him, but today, boy! He outdid himself! He was so stinkin' cute! Thanks for coming in Talon.
He got to eat a birthday cake for his one year and the frosting was so thick! By the time he got to the actual cake he was so sick of it and cried whenever we tried to feed it to him. Can ya blame him?! He had to keep an eye on Mom and Dad to make sure he wasn't in trouble for getting dirty.
Such a big guy, huh? All grown up.

A boy and his truck, it's a beautiful thing.

I had to include this one because I loved Talon's face. Huh?!

A little angel. So sweet.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: