Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aubrey the BABE

Take a look at this cutie. I was fortunate to do her newborn shoot and 3 month shoot and now she is back for her 6 month shoot. I am so lucky to be associated with this beautiful little girl. We went and saw the horses (she was wearing the cutest little cowboy boots you ever saw!), enjoyed the fall colors, but the best part of this shoot is that Mom got Dad to come so we could do family shots. We had such a great time! Take a peek and let me know which one is your favorite. I couldn't decide!!
Isn't this a precious pose?
Here she is chillin with the pumpkins. Don't you just love her?!

She actually was a very happy baby, but I loved this shot so much. One of my favs!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I love them all! I can't wait to see the rest of them! (Can you tell I've been waiting and checking all day for this post?!) You did an awesome job! :)