Sunday, April 18, 2010

A beautiful one year old ... | Farmington, NM | Children photography | Liz Applegate

This little girl has been with me throughout the year and I so love her. She is so full of personality. She was so happy (except for a little mishap which still makes me sick to think about) and is so smart. She can blow (as evidenced when the bubbles came out) and I was informed that she was even able to blow out her candles at her one year birthday party. Now her mom is expecting another little boy so I get to see them again throughout the coming year -- yippee for me! I am always sad to see these kids in my baby packages grow to a year because then I don't have a scheduled time to see them again. I am going to have to reunions I'm afraid! Anyway, enjoy...



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: