Thursday, September 9, 2010

When Country meets City | Destination Engagement Photographer | Liz Applegate

I drove down to Lindrith, NM last Thursday for this engagement shoot. As I was driving down I saw lots of juniper and lots of shrubs, but really not a whole lot else. I was getting really worried, but when I showed up at Cory's family ranch, voila! they had ALL kinds of fun things to shoot.

Let me tell you
a little bit about this couple. She drives a Beamer and wears turquoise leopard high heels. When he is at home (the ranch) he wears his cowboy hat, boots and jeans. But Cory is kind of a conundrum! In his other life (the one he lives day to day) he is a pro golfer -- FOR A LIVING! He gets to play golf and do it for money. What would that be like -- doing what you like to do for a living (oh wait! that's what *I* get to do!). Anyway, we had such a great time and got such great shots. What a perfect couple these two make. Enjoy.










0 comments: